Here at the hound dog grooming spa we have sourced the best treatments for your dog, all the products have been tried and tested and will not only add luxury to your dog’s grooming appointment but will benefit your dog’s health and well-being. Specifically designed for different breeds and coat types, please ask for more details when booking your appointment and lavish your four-legged friend.
Ozone Jacuzzi Bath
Here at The Hound we have had an Ozone Jacuzzi Spa Bath specifically imported to give your dog the ultimate Spa experience, the only one in the Greater Manchester and Cheshire area. The Ozone spa bath will help your pooch benefit from the latest spa therapy; combining three of nature’s most powerful elements, heat, water and air. Our Ozone Spa Bath is effective as it uses hydro-massage, ozone, and aromatherapy to ease stress, bathe away physical fatigue, relax joints and muscles, and treat skin and coat.
- Revitalising: all-round treatment gives back a sense of vitality; ideally suited to nervous, or timid dogs or those with past trauma.
- Relaxing: a restorative treatment to combat against the symptoms of tiredness and stress; great for agility, show, and working dogs, and active pets.
- Circulation: a treatment to reactivate blood circulation; suitable for elderly pets or those who don’t get a lot of exercise.
- Reactivating: this treatment reactivates the function of the cutis; ideal for those suffering from skin conditions, have heavy shedding, or in need of restoring skin health.
- Anti-stress: great for relaxation and ideal for those having undergone a stressful situation such a moving home or hormonal imbalances.
BENEFITS OF OZONE HYDRO-MASSAGE THERAPY
- Treatment of skin and hair conditions: With its strong anti-bacterial function Ozone is used to help treat a wide range of skin and hair conditions such as seborrhea, alopecia, yeast infections, and skin allergies including atopic dermatitis, and parasitic dermatitis. It also helps alleviate itching and soothes symptoms of hot spots and eczema. We highly recommend this treatment if your dog is experiencing heavy seasonal shedding.
- Whole Body Massage: The tiny yet powerful bubbles and their rhythmic impact deliver a massaging effect to stimulate and activate body tissues. This relieves tension and fatigue, relaxes and balances, massages and encourage the production of red blood cells and white blood cells. Internal organs are stimulated, blood and lymph circulation are facilitated and muscles are relaxed.
- Deep Cleansing: The Ozone Spa Bath gently loosens grease and dirt from pooch’s skin. Powerful bubbles clean capillaries in the skin, bringing intense nourishment. This allows skin tissues to breathe better.
HOW IT WORKS
Your pooch is enveloped in the soothing warm water of the Ozone Spa bath which is infused with green tea and aloe vera, or an essential oil blend specifically tailored to your pooch’s needs.
- Hydrotherapy: Ozone is created in the water by the ozone generator and released through the pad in the spa bath. The air bubbles and ozone forced into the water collide and burst, emitting ultrasonic waves in the bath water. The waves massage pooch’s skin, loosens dirt, and relaxes muscles.
- Heat Therapy: The heat of the water works with the ultrasonic waves to increase blood circulation to tired muscles, tendons and arthritic or rheumatic joints. This increased blood flow brings repair cells to the affected tissues and helps them to heal faster. The negatively charged ions, increased water oxygen levels and ozone act to detoxify the air and skin by killing the bacteria and viruses.
Emmi-Pet Dental Teeth Cleaning
Recommended by veterinarians regular cleaning is the most effective way to prevent dental disease. This is not an easy job for dog owners but Emmi-pet have created an ultrasonic noiseless, motionless toothbrush which let ultrasonic waves do the job and brushing is not necessary. Ultra waves clean more effectively than classic toothbrushes and kill even in the gingival pockets. Regular use of Emmi-pet can effectively combat, plaque and tartar formation, oral cavity diseases, gingivitis and periodontitis and bad breath. Ask for further information as this is proven to be very effective sometimes even after just one treatment.
Mineral Mud Bath & Massage
Animals instinctively seek Mud therapy to heal their ailments; Madra Mór Mud is premixed with nourishing beneficial ingredients to form a creamy luxurious mud bath that provides a gentle, deep clean without suds, lather or bubbles!
- Soothing mud, an all-natural hot spot dog treatment for irritated, itchy, blemished skin, loaded with antioxidants and astringent ingredients to promote healing and comfort.
- Flea relief mud, a toxin free, chemical-free, detergent free way to relief parasites, while fortifying and hydrating the skin! Excellent way to fight yeast and parasites, an overall healthy dog mud bath treatment.
- Shed safely mud, dry skin care removes loose fur, releases undercoat, and unclogs hair follicles.
- Mobility mud, cold pain relief that relieves sore muscles and achy joints from exercise, arthritis, hip/elbow dysplasia, and other afflictions.
Cleansing Tear Stain Treatment
A cleansing treatment to help reduce beard and tear staining. Especially popular for light and white coloured dogs such as Bichons, Westies, Maltese, Cockerpoos and Poodles to help keep faces dazzling. This treatment does not contain bleach, peroxide, steroids or other harmful ingredients.
Oatmeal & Blueberry Facial
A hydrating and soothing oatmeal and blueberry facial treatment to cleanse and balance. Dog’s with facial folds or deep wrinkles need a regular skin cleansing routine due to the build up of food, mucus, dry tears and debris that can lead to skin infections and harbour bad odours. This facial treatment is ideal for dogs such as Pugs, Bulldogs, Shih Tzus and Boxers. A relaxing head massage is included to complete this gentle treatment.
Ultra Deep Conditioning Treatment
Deep conditioning treatment to help repair the hair from damage from brushing, heat and detangling. This treatment nourishes the hair, forms a protective barrier from dirt and any further damage, soothes and softens the skin and keeps the coat conditioned helping with coat maintenance. Works well with high maintenance coats and poodle mix breeds.